Pages

2/22/2022

You're the Best!

 My granddaughter is going through a difficult time at school and I wanted to make a card of encouragement for her. I pulled out this stamp and die set by Hero Arts called Dress Up Stamp and Cut and made this design. The set is really fun because it comes with three different skirts that you can die cut to mix and match two different girl torsos and legs. The face is also interchangeable, which gives lot of cute options. I used a sentiment stamp by Brutus Monroe, stitched heart die by My Favorite Things, and angled card stock strips behind the girl image.

Snippets Challenge 422. I used snippets of card stock for the angled strips as well as for the girl and her skirt.  

Die Cut Divas Feb. challenge, Angle it. Use an angle.
 Stay Crafty with Hero Arts, AG 

Allsorts Challenge, I love... I love my granddaughter! 

Word Art Wednesday

DL.Art's February challenge 

We Love Stamping February Challenge AG 

Ally's Angels challenge 55, AG 


8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in with our Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty girly card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts 'i love....' challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea to give your GD something to focus on like this. It's a lovely card and one I'm sure she will treasure. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card for your granddaughter. I'm sure it will cheer her up.

    Sorry you couldn't make the Early Bird Breakfast Club up in the Snippets Playground Treehouse, but glad you made it for coffee and pastries LATTE in the day(!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card I am sure your granddaughter will love it. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts Challenge blog this week. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I am sure she will love it. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very sweet! So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our February challenge to "Angle It".

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super card Karen, I remember those dolls from comics as a kid - so lovely to be supportive to your grandkids as well. Often the generation gap is much less than close parents realise! Been thinking of you a lot - hope things are easing a bit but my heart still breaks with and for you.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete