Pages

2/27/2022

Christmas Selfies

 A friend sent me this stamped image years and years ago, and I found it as I was organizing my Christmas supplies. I have no idea who made the stamp, as she didn't indicate it when she sent the stamped image, but isn't it fun? This was sent to me over 10 years ago but it has a fresh new look that translates perfectly to today's designs. All I had to do was die cut with a stitched rectangle die by Gina Marie Designs, color it with alcohol markers, and stamp a sentiment by Simon Says Stamp from the Christmas  slimline Stamp Builder set.

February Rudolph Days challenge. With February being such a short month, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to squeeze in a card for this challenge, but found this stamped image that works perfectly for a CAS design.
ABC Christmas Challenge, C is for CAS  

Word Art Wednesday

Allsorts challenge 665, hand colored or paper pieced 

CHNC challenge 583, Christmas

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts 

11 comments:

  1. A fun Polar Bear card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really fun image and loving the blue and white color combo and how you kept it in a CAS style!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable polar bear panel! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts. -Dena J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Polar Bears card. I first saw a Polar Bear at Zoo in Toronto Canada and luv how they look and how they swim.
    Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only wish I could look as cool as those polar bears - haha! I love the CAS monochromatic style that you chose for your design. It's so much fun! Thank you for sharing it and playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card - love that you only used blue as the colour. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the polar bear with sunnies cracks me up! Thank you for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very nice images for your polar bear...I especially like the ones where he looks as if he is wearing sunglasses!
    Great card and thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete