Pages

2/24/2022

Journey

Lost Coast Designs has a challenge this month to make a stamped Steampunk or Vintage project, and as I looked through my Lost Coast Designs stamps, I knew this Bird on a Bicycle image was the perfect one to use. The background (an old wood mounted stamp by Anitas)  was stamped and heat embossed on crimped card stock for extra, distressed texture. Then I stamped the bicycle image on cream card and fussy cut it. I also stamped and fussy cut a banner image by My Minds Eye. A little bit of navy ink blending to tone it down, and a fun cog die by Sizzix was the perfect final touch.

Lost Coast Designs challenge 138, Steampunk/Vintage

DL.Art February Linky
Kreativetanten challenge 62, ATC or Tag 


3 comments:

  1. Great background for this wonderful steampunk LCD stamp. And love the gear on the bike wheel. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Karen, I love that image! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC
    Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete