Pages

2/23/2022

High Five!

I have been challenging myself to enter a few new challenges that I don't regularly participate in, and I got an email today, from the Gerda Steiner blog , inviting me to join in their monthly challenge. I don't think I've ever entered there before, so I jumped right in with a digi that I had called, Cat In Leaves. Once I colored this cute little guy with alcohol markers, I searched through my stamps for an appropriate sentiment and decided on this one. Doesn't he look just like he's trying to give us a high five from that leaf pile? I rarely, if ever, use digi stamps, and my learning curve was steep (I had to ask my husband to help me figure out how to print it out with his laser printer...and I went through four sheets of paper before I got a decent result, ugh. I think I need to watch a few tutorials on resizing digi stamps so I'm not all thumbs the next time. The stamp is a digi, but the sentiment was stamped in ink.

Gerda Steiner Share Your Design challenge for February

Word Art Wednesday

DL.Art February linky

SSS Wednesday challenge, AG 

SUYP challenge 75, cats

Kreativetanten challenge 62, ATC or tag 

4 comments:

  1. Karen, you KNOW I adore all the cards and things you create, but this caught my eye on some challenge blog - it is SO CUTE! I just had to stop by and let you know :) Furry hugs, Christi :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten - Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet
    Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card and great colouring. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete