Pages

2/23/2022

Go For It!

I saw the current challenge on Die Cut Divas, which calls for using a die and an angle in your card. It took me a day or two to get my mind around the requirements and come up with a design, but this was a lot of fun to make. I used the Joy Ride stamp set by Hero Arts for the bike, Keep Calm (also by Hero Arts) for the chevron border and a stitched border die by MFT  for my angled road. The heat embossed sentiment is by Close To My Heart and the cloud dies are by Paper Smooches.  

Die Cut Divas Feb. challenge, angle it.

Stay Crafty with Hero Feb. challenge, AG 

DL.Art's Feb. linky 

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday, AG 

3 comments:

  1. Bike on'. For me I would need a 3 wheel bike (adult tricycle) that I have & luv riding when weather is not freezing or slippery like 25 deg here in N TX today. I never learned to ride a regular bike.
    Did you know you won, think it was at Simon hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design, for sure! Great card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our February challenge to "Angle It".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete