Pages

5/28/2022

All Is Calm

We had a short heat spell about 4 days ago, but the past 3 days have been overcast and cold! It feels more like winter than spring, so it was easy to work on a Christmas card last night. I used one of my favorite stamps by Mark's Finest Papers (sadly, no longer in business). I stamped the image twice, once in navy blue ink and once in silver embossing. I then fussy cut the covered bridge and truck, and layered it over the silver embossed version. Some metallic silver embroidery, an embossing folder by Park Lane, and a sentiment by Tim Holtz, completes my design. The silver edging along the top and bottom of the image is cut from an old silver gift box.

May Rudolph Challenge, AG Christmas card
Christmas Craft Creations May challenge, two colors. I used blue and silver


 DL.Art May linky

 SSS Wednesday challenge, AG

 Allsorts Challenge #678, anything but a birthday


 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Karen! Your Rudolph Day card is gorgeous! I love the silver embossed trees on the navy cardstock! The other touches of silver are lovely as well, and I always enjoy a white embossed background, one of my favourites! I wanted to wish you belated Happy Birthday greetings, my friend! I hope it was a good one! So sorry I did not get a card sent - this month has been crazy! Yours is not the only birthday I missed sending a card for, hanging my head in shame :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous scene that you've created. Thanks for joinig the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete