Pages

5/15/2022

Butterfly Dream

 I like to make a lot of backgrounds with alcohol ink all at once, and then keep them on hand for projects as I feel inspired. This time I used a small, wood mounted stamp by Hampton Arts, and a heat embossed floral image by Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from an old magnetic tamp  set that I've had for years, and not sure who makes it. The floral image is colored with alcohol markers. I like using my alcohol backgrounds to make ATCs, as I can get a lot of ATC bases from one sheet of inked paper.

Butterfly Challenge #71. I used the colors Asparagus and Aero Blue, plus my butterfly

DL.Art May linky

SSS Monday challenge, alcohol theme or alcohol ink 

Word Art Wednesday week 543-544

SSS Wednesday challenge, Not A Card 

1 comment:

  1. I like you idea of doing backgrounds to be kept for as and when. Looks good here. Thsnkyou for coming and playing again in the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete