Pages

5/14/2022

Butterfly Garden

Spring weather always inspires me to pull out floral papers and add a butterfly or two to my cards. This time I used the Garden Poppy Stitched Frame die by Poppystamps, along with the "happy" part of the Splendid Happy Easter die set, also by Poppystamps.  I added stamped butterflies by Inkadinkado and part of a birthday sentiment by Stampin'Up. You don't always have to use the full die cut or sentiment for every card...you can snip and cut just the part that you want.

Pixie's Snippets challenge #428. Dies are wonderful for using up those teeny tiny snippets of scrap card stock that just keep accumulating!  

Butterfly Challenge # 71 . I used the colors Asparagus, and Amaranth, plus a butterfly

DL Art May linky 

Poppystamps Challenge PSC#92, floral fantasy. I used the Stitched Poppy Flower frame die

Word Art Wednesday week 543-544 

Cut It Up Challenge 251. Use a die and any insect or animal

Colorful Options May challenge, pink 

We Love Stamping May Challenge, for a lady or girl

7 comments:

  1. A wonderful Spring-like card - very pretty in pink - that WILL please Miss Di!

    Thanks for submitting homework to the Snippets Playground. Fancy a game of Hopscotch with me? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such a beautiful card! Love your use of patterned paper. I've been bad about using mine. LOL!. Cheers, Makira

    Colorful Options DT
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful design!! Thank you for joining our fun at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Karen - my favourite pink as well! Oh dear - the garden poppy die is calling to me!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so effective with the flowers popped behind the frame. Brilliant idea. Love this card. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design! I love how you incorporated pattern paper with the clean die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for joining We Love stamping challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete