Pages

5/21/2022

Teacher Thanks

 My granddaughter, who is in the 2nd grade, needed a teacher thank you card, and I only had a day to whip one up. Apparently, her teacher loves cats, as does my granddaughter, so I went the whimsical route and used this adorable stamp set that my daughter won from Rebecca Yahrling last year. https://www.flickr.com/photos/133625822@N05/. I combined the kittycorn with a sentiment by Gina K Designs, and stitched oval dies by LDRS. It's not my usual teacher card style, but captures my granddaughter's personality perfectly.


 MFT May slimline challenge, thank you card

DL.Art May linky 

Word Art Wednesday week 543-544

SSS Wednesday challenge, layers 

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I think I have this stamp set too; so glad to see the way you used it! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete