Pages

5/06/2022

Teddy Bear Picnic

 I nearly forgot to make a Mother's Day card for my daughter, who I will be seeing this Sunday. She is an amazing mom to my three grandkids, and I couldn't be more proud of her. She has hosted a tea party for a few past Mother's Day celebrations, so when I remembered this stamp set by Elizabeth Craft Designs (which I've had for several years but hadn't even inked up yet) I had to pull it out. I also used a cloud stencil by MFT, a sentiment strip stamp and die set by Taylored Expressions, and a scenic stamp by StampaBella. Way more fussy cutting than I had anticipated made this a project that lasted long into the night, but I think she'll be tickled by it. I had to stamp, color and cut extra baby bears and teacups to match the grandkids, but I couldn't leave anyone out!

Snippets Challenge 427. I stamped the bears and tea cups on scrap paper, then fussy cut and glued them to the background scene. LOTS of tiny bits to fussy cut, including extra cups and an extra bear for my 3 grandkids, but I couldn't leave anyone out!.
 

DL.Art May linky

Inspiration Station challenge 29, Mother and Child 

SSS Wednesday, feminine

We Love Stamping May challenge, for a woman or girl 

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts, use scraps. I stamped all of the images on card stock scraps, then cut and fussy cut.

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable Karen and I am sure your daughter will love it, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet scene. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very sweet, thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - what a lovely card for Mother's Day celebrations. So appropriate for the tea party too.

    Thanks for entering your card into the Snippets Playground. Hope you're going to join in with the Maypole Dancing this afternoon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and how thoughtful of you to make your daughter a Mother's Day card. My Mum never did that for me and I was a one parent family. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping. Hugs Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Karen - this is utterly adorable! Knowing you as I do, you most certainly will have spend a lot of time getting this so perfect. I love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely scene and I love "shopping" my stash and finding unused treasures. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll play often.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete