Pages

5/23/2022

Happiest of Days

I've been digging through a lot of very old stash, and finding unfinished cards along the way. This background was stamped years ago but I never turned it into a card. So today was the day. I pulled out scraps of old-school Stampin' Up card stock and ink, and used a sentiment from Papertrey Ink to finally finish it. Another unfinished card done and only about 500 to go!

SSS Wednesday, layers
DL.Art May linky 

Word Art Wednesday week 543-544

Inspiration Station challenge #30. I was inspired by the flower shop image


 

3 comments:

  1. How great to be going thru your stash, Karen, and using things that were not quite completed. I really want to do the same thing, and am slowly accomplishing that feat. Thanks for inspiring me with using old and new stuff together to create a pretty card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and I should have some finished card panels in my stash for when I need something ASAP or when I've lost my Mojo. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at The Inspiration Station and we hope to see more from you soon!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and well done for using up a stamped background too!

    Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete