Pages

5/16/2022

Balloon Besties

 Here is a card that I made for my granddaughter to give to a friend for her birthday. I used the adorable MFT stamp and die set, "Balloon Besties", and colored it with alcohol markers. The stars are cut from white glitter paper (although you can't tell in this photo), and I used star dies by Paper Smooches and Jillbean Soup. The rainbow colored background is made with scraps from my stash.

MFT Sketch Challenge 593

DL Art May linky 

Colorful Options May Challenge, pink or rainbow colors 

Word Art Wednesday week 543 -544

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts May challenge, use scraps 

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW! Such a sweet and cheery card! Thank you for your rainbow entry and support. I look forward to seeing more of your makes in the future! Cheers, Makira

    Colorful Options DT
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. Love that cute image and all the pretty colours. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete