Pages

5/27/2022

Thinking Of You

 I recently got this Orchard Leaf Frame die by Poppystamps, and decided to combine it with a stamped flower by Pink Fresh Designs, and a sentiment by Altenew to make this card for a friend. The dotted kraft paper is by DCWV and I added bakers twine and an eyelet. The leaf frame is cut from an old envelope that I kept, because it was such a nice color. Upcycling is one of my favorite things to do when I craft.

Double Trouble challenge #111. I did all 3 Things, used kraft, spots, and entered at Crafters Cafe

Crafter's Cafe challenge 285, use spots or stripes 

Poppystamps challenge #PSC94, use Poppystamps and flowers

MFT Sketch challenge 595

DL.Art May linky 

Inspiration Station challenge #30. I was inspired by the flowers, greenery and the arched brick shape in the photo

SSS Wednesday challenge 95, AG
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet design and lovely elements. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at The Inspiration Station and we hope to see more from you soon!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome upcycling/recycling, Karen! Cute card, suitable for male or female, and I like your adorable leaf frame die-cut! Also love the eyelet, good reminder for me as I tend to forget to use mine. Wishing you a blessed day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clean design and how you repeated the colors throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - I like the simple design. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design! I actually have that leaf square frame die and never thought of adding a flower, what a great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice interpretation of the sketch and love that you included your focal point and sentiment on the tag. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Crafter's Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card.. love the Kraft paper.. thank you so much for your participation.. ❤️ Koyel DT member of the crafter's cafe challenge.

    ReplyDelete