Pages

2/13/2019

Anniversary Mice by Shartl

Hi, this is Karen's daughter, Shannon.  Although this isn't my blog, I'm entering this card here since I don't have a blog of my own. I usually enter challenges through my Flickr account but apparently some challenges can't access Flickr so I'm trying it this way. My Flickr account is shartl83 .

I haven't had much time to craft, with our new little kiddo (a baby boy)  in the family, but my mom has been coming over every week to help out, so I was able to sit down and make this anniversary card for my cousin. The stamp is by House Mouse designs and was small enough for me to color and still have time to make the card. I used a sentiment by Cardz TV and stitched tag die by Gina K designs. The heart patterned paper is one that I've been wanting to use for ages so this makes me happy. I even used a heart brad from my stash! This card practically made itself and I like that!

Thanks for letting me hijack your blog, Mom!




Entered in these challenges:

House Mouse and Friends Challenge #284. use a House Mouse design with optional Love: housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/hmfmc-284-blog-...

Penny Black and More Feb challenge, AG with the option of tags: pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-anythi...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, the penny just dropped!!

    A sweet tag with the cute HM image and so pleased to see hijack your Mum's blog and join in at with our February theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't realise Karen is your Mum! Those meece are fab . Hope to see you Moore in blogland. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Sachi!!! So glad you are hijacking your mom's blog to post it, since I NEVER seem to get over the Flickr to comment on either yours or your mom's cards!! Eeek! This image is just adorable and perfect for the anniversary. Wonderful coloring and I love the pretty heart paper, too.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, ladies, it's all in how you word it... 'Hi, this is Shannon GUEST DESIGNER for Karen's blog!" : ) lol!!
    This is DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More Challenge!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete