Pages

2/25/2019

Ho Ho Ho

Still learning how this blogging thing works but I'm slowly getting the kinks out. In the meantime, I'm taking advantage of this rainy, windy, dreary day by holing up in my craft room and finishing up some cards that have been languishing in my unfinished pile.
This stamped image is by VivaLasVegastamps and I've had it for years. It came in a grab bag, but a friend wanted it ...so I stamped out a bunch of the images and passed the actual stamp on to her. Not only did I stamp it in black ink, but I heat embossed in white , on red card stock. I have a bunch of these embossed images so it's time I turned one into a card. I added a heat embossed sentiment by Meli Melo and added a die cut button by MFT. Patting myself on the back for actually using some ribbon for a change.


 Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 426: http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/chnc-challenge-426.html


 DL. ArtThankful Thursday Challenge, pink or red: https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2019/02/dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-240_21.html

MFT Color Challenge. I used red, gray, and white from the inspiration board: http://www.cardchallenges.com/2019/02/mft-color-challenge-111.html 

2 comments:

  1. Hohohoho...hahahaha!! What a great image! I love white embossing on red...and this image looks great in that combo. Fun card and hooray for using ribbon and old supplies!! You are doing great on your blogging.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and love the way that you put the card together.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete