Pages

2/26/2019

Peace and Joy - Guest Designer Shartl

When my daughter recently borrowed my blog to enter her card in a challenge, I referred to it as hijacking my blog. However, it was pointed out to me by my blog friend D.Ann, that Guest Designer sounded much more professional...and so it shall be called, haha!
My daughter usually enters her cards from Flickr as shartl83 but needs to enter through a blog for some of the challenges, so you'll see a card or two from her on my blog every so often. After all, what are families for if they can't share a blog, right?

So, this card , which is made by Shannon, uses a stamp by Unity Stamp Company, and was colored with dye markers. Then some sparkly rhinestone ornaments and a star sticker were added, just for fun.

Entered in :

Penny Black and More February Challenge, AG with the option of tags: http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-anything-goes-with-option-of.html

6 comments:

  1. A great Seasonal creation, thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More February challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stamp! I like the whimsical angle and the pretty ornaments on the tree. Glad to see some of Sachi's things here on your blog....since I never seem to get over to Flickr!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is this card by you or by Shannon? It's fabulous whether you created it, Karen, or whether your "guest designer" did! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is made by Shannon and not by me. I just let her use my blog to enter the challenge. I realized that I didn't quite make that clear at first!

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely christmas card! I love how the stamp includes so many details from the sentiment to the tree with a dove and scroll. Thank you so much for playing along with the penny black and more challenge.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so lovely, funky and modern! I think I have that same stamp here. LOVE how Shannon used it.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete