Pages

2/04/2019

Well I guess I need to start a blog

I've resisted setting up a blog for years but it looks like it's time to finally jump in. I've been posting my craft projects on Flickr, but the changes on Flickr have limited the number of uploads allowed. In addition, some changes in Linky have resulted in my craft challenge uploads not showing my descriptions or links to the challenges themselves. That means that I can't enter all of the challenges I've entered in the past...so it's time to set up a blog. So, there you have it as I'm drawn, kicking and screaming, into the world of blogging.

This may be a complete disaster (filled with failed uploads, typos, and just plain poor blogging practices. On the other hand, it might even be fun (one can hope).

Let's see if I can get this posted first. If it works (fingers crossed) I can start to post my challenge projects. Wish me luck!  

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Good luck, my friend! lol....
    There is a learning curve......but if even I can manage to do a mediocre job, you will do GREAT!!! And there are always a million people you can ask for help when you are really stumped.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the 21st century! : ) Best wishes on all your blogging endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!!! I just hopped in to comment on your card and am so thrilled to see you now have a blog! Well done Karen, added myself as a follower - of course! Do always feel you can shout for help - mind you, I see that you have Loll listed as a contributor and she really is the VERY best!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete