Pages

2/25/2019

Seasons Tweetings

Looks like this rainy winter weather is bringing out the Christmas card-making mojo in me as I made several of them today and yesterday. This one uses an adorable Lawn Fawn stamp and die set that my daughter won from the lovely Di Wray, who has the Snippets challenge on her blog. Since daughter is busy with her 2 month old new addition, I borrowed the set and made this happy little entry. I also used lots of bits and pieces from my scrap stash..which is the whole purpose of the Snippets challenge in the first place. A few punched hearts, tag die from Altenew, and my favorite jute twine finished this puppy off.
Speaking of my jute twine, I seem to have misplaced the roll, and this is causing me no end of misery. I may have to break down and go out in this rain to buy more..argh!


Scrappy Mo's Rudolph Challenge, Christmas card or project: https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-rudolph-days-challenge.html


Word Art Wednesday: http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-374-375-anything-goes.html



8 comments:

  1. So cute with those sweet little winter birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No company does cute critters like LF! These birdies are just adorable and look so tweet lined up on the tags. I like the little hearts, too. Very sweet Christmas card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful cute card, I love the little birds.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    oh how cute those brids are.
    Love how you have put them on the tags.
    Beautiful paper used also.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! I adore your card - and do agree that LF do such cute images! Clever idea to have a row of tags like that to showcase the little critters. And many thanks for the Playground shout out!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute little birds and great sketch! I love the little pinpoint tags! Great card for Rudolph Day - I finally got my card made today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete