Pages

4/19/2021

Asian Garden

 I recently got this die set by Spellbinders, called Zen Garden, and had to pull it out to make a card for my sister's birthday. It also fit the Butterfly Spot challenge 155, which calls for a lattice and lilac, plus a butterfly. The butterfly is by Firefly Designs, and the stamped bamboo is from my stash. I used a sentiment by Simon Says Stamp.

Snippets Challenge 401. I used lots of snippets to die cut the lantern and butterfly for this design. Even the stamped background is a snippet, as I recycled an old envelope

Butterfly challenge 155. I used a lattice and the color lilac, along with my butterfly

Die Cut Divas April challenge, use a die and window or aperture

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts challenge 22, birthday cards 

Stamplorations Things with Wings challenge
 

DL.Art's April linky

Crafty Calendar April challenge, spring or Easter 

Pip challenge 2116, AG

6 comments:

  1. Great design for your aperture card. Lovely. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our aperture/window card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So calming with the bamboo in the window! Love the purple butterfly too!! Thanks for joining our Die Cut Diva April challenge!! Linda Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with this lattice work and you have used that beautiful butterfly again. I must investigate this die company. Thankyou for comoing and playing in the garden again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, what a great design! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again as I see you have entered this card in Pixie's Crafty Workshop which I am "ahem "moonlighting in. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read Mrs A's comment above - she's a dry one for sure! LOVE your card Karen - it's beautiful and so restful to look at.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete