Pages

4/09/2021

Here For the Cake

My son's birthday is this month and I have been stuck for card ideas. He likes funny or quirky cards from me, and I just couldn't come up with a design that I liked. Then I saw this stamp set by Fun Stampers Journey (Sophisticated Animals)  and I knew it was perfect! The set comes with four different animal heads that can be mixed and matched with three different masculine bodies. I went with a CAS look, and used a sentiment from another FSJ set, which I stamped and then cut with stitched banner flags by LDRS. A few enamel dots by Your Next Stamp, and a masked, ink blending border along the bottom, completes it. My husband thinks it's a little too weird, but I know my son will get a kick out of it.

SSS Wednesday challenge, birthday
Cardz TV challenge 138    

DL.Art's April linky

PIP challenge 2114  

Hero Arts Stay Crafty challenge 22, birthday


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with your son, Karen! I saw this and burst out laughing! My son would love it, too. So that might makes us all weird then, eh? Thanks for the laugh!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny card!! Thanks for the laugh. My hubby would love a card like this. Thanks for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete