Pages

4/07/2021

Lake Jansen

I don't know where Lake Jansen is, but I wouldn't mind spending some time there! This is a stamp by Sum More Stamps, and the little fawn die is by Impression Obsession. I tried blending brushes for the first time, for the sky and still not sure what I think about them. I added subtle colors to the trees and greenery with markers, and stamped the sentiment on kraft.  I made a batch of these and donated them to a church member to give  for masculine birthdays.

SSS Wednesday challenge, birthday

Word Art Wednesday 485-486, AG  

DL.Art's April linky

PIP challenge 2114 

1 comment:

  1. This is very manly, great guy card!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART APRIL 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete