Pages

4/19/2021

Butterfly Birthday

Thank goodness the Butterfly Spot challenge was extended by a week because I hadn't gotten a chance to sneak into my craft room to make my card yet. I was eager to use a Spellbinders die that I have for the lattice element, and to work with one of my favorite color combos of lilac and green. I cut the lattice design directly into the card, without the outside frame die, for a peek-a-boo effect. The plant fronds are also by Spellbinders, and the sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp. I added a butterfly die by Firefly, and some rhinestones and bakers twine.

Butterfly challenge 155. I used the color lilac, and the lattice theme
Stamplorations Things with Wings challenge  

Crafty Calendar, spring or Easter

Die Cut Divas April challenge, window or aperture. I used a lattice aperture

DL.Art April linky 

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts challenge 22, birthday cards


 PIP challenge 2116, AG

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, and a very clever design! Thanks for linking up to our April Challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lattice cut directly into the card - striking design. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our aperture/window card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the peek a boo effect of the lattice work. Not heard of that make of butterfly die before.Thankyou for comingand spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Karen! Love the lattice design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty card. The die cut background makes it so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete