Pages

4/10/2021

Happy Anniversary

 My sister and I were both married in April, in the same year. So I never forget her anniversary! I made this card with the Brocade background by Hero Arts, as well as a word die cut and sentiment from the Happy Stamp and Cut set (also by Hero Arts). I heat embossed the sentiment in gold, and edged the brocade panel with gold embossing as well.

 A Blog Named Hero April challenge, anniversary

 DL.Art April linky

Word Art Wednesday 485-486

Cardz TV challenge 138

2 comments:

  1. First I would like to greet you and your sister a Happy Wedding Anniversary! I love that gold heat embossed sentiment and how you tied it in with with border of the beautifully stamped brocade design.
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card my friend, the use of the brocade background stamp is amazing. Thank You for playing along the Anniversary Challenge at A Blog Named Hero Challenge.
    DT Dhruvika

    ReplyDelete