Pages

4/25/2021

NOEL

This owl die by Ultimate Crafts, is a very detailed one, but I wanted an image that was more solid. So instead of popping all the cuts out of the owl, I used tape on the back to hold them in place before I removed it from the actual die. That way I have all the cut marks, but as a solid shape. The next time, I think I'll use an embossing mat and just cut around the outside lines, which should be easier.

The NOEL sentiment was made with letters from a Spellbinders set by Becca Feeken, and the fancy oval frame is also from the Ultimate Crafts framed owl die. I added die cut holly by Spellbinders, with holly berries by Lil' Inkers. I also inked the center of the oval, while it was still in the die. This is something I need to remember to do more often because it's an easy way to add color without bulk.

Christmas Craft Creations April challenge, no stamping

Unstampabelles April challenge #110, no stamping, layered with an animal 

CHNC challenge 539 

DL.Art April linky

Stamplorations Things with Wings challenge 

April Rudolph Challenge

7 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I like how the die cut oval border intricacy matches that of the owl. I also like how you have used the two shades of complimentary blues. Thanks for playing along with Christmas Craft Creations. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and die that you've used. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so lovely! The owl is spectacular and I like that idea of keeping the owl intact with the tape behind, Brilliant idea!

    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Rudolph's Day's Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete