Pages

4/23/2021

Sweet Celebration

This birthday cake die by Pretty Pink Posh is great for making an all-in-one card, but I didn't anticipate how many tiny pieces there were to glue down. I've been trying different glue pens, and finally ended up just using my bottle of Aleene's gel glue, and doing the best I could. Not sure if there's a better way to glue it down but I may just go ahead and use sticky backed adhesive the next time. Since I only filled in parts of the image with a contrasting paper, I'll waste quite a bit, but all that gluing was not my favorite way to spend the afternoon. I heat embossed the sentiment, by MFT, and then edged the sentiment strip with gold paint pen. 

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts challenge 22, birthday 

DL.Art April linky
SSS Monday challenge, bright cheerful colors 
Cardz TV challenge 139 

2 comments:

  1. It was worth all the gluing. It's very pretty. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun Birthday card Karen!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART APRIL 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete