Pages

4/19/2021

Butterfly Birthday

Once I started making butterfly cards to celebrate spring, I couldn't stop! Here is another card, using my favorite combo of purple and green. The butterfly die is by BoBunny, and the sentiment is by Mark's Finest Papers. I used seam binding ribbon and a few rhinestones as well.  The butterfly is a filigree design, so I traced around it and handcut a backing shape to make it sturdier.

   Butterfly Challenge 155. I used the color Lilac, along with a lace/filigree butterfly

 Stay Crafty with Hero Arts challenge 22, birthday

Stamplorations Things with Wings challenge 


 DL.Art April linky

 Crafty Calendar April challenge, spring

PIP challenge 2116, AG 

2 comments:

  1. Another super entry into my challenge. Love the big butterfly and your idea of cutting a backing for it. Works a treat. Thankyou for coming and playing in the garden. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our April 'Easter/Spring' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete