Pages

11/19/2021

Coffee Break

As the 2021 Fall and Winter Coffee Lovers Hop winds up, I made a few more cards. Fall colors and coffee just seem to go together, don't they? I used border punches by Fiskars, along with a coffee cup die by Paper Smooches, steam die by Cottage Crafts, and acorn and leaf dies by Spellbinders and Karen Burniston. The background paper was made using stamps by Stampin' Up.

2021 Fall and Winter Coffee Lovers Hop
 
Caffeine Fueled Paper Play November challenge. I used a die by Paper Smooches

SSS Wednesday, make your own background. I stamped my background
DL.Art's November linky 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, Karen. The design is wonderful, love the borders you used. And that little acorn is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The little acorn on the coffee cup is too cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I must remember to emboss my die-cuts - I love the texture on the cup! Fabulous fall coffee card!

    ReplyDelete