Pages

11/08/2021

Dream

I taught card making classes at the local senior center before the pandemic shut everything down, and one very early technique that I showed my group was how to make a fan design from a circle. Back then, I didn't even own a die cut machine so we cut the circles out by hand. You cut the circle in half, and then slice it into pie shaped pieces. The half circle can be stamped, inked, embossed...whatever you wish. A bit of inking around the edge gives it charcter and then it's ready to be turned into a fan. It was actually a good technique to show them, since no one else had a die cut machine either! I used a stamp by Club Scrap, and a small asian coin stamp by Inkadinkado. The sentiment is by Dimensions.

TTCRD Challenge, AG

DL.Art's November linky

CHN November PP challenge 

SSS Wednesday, Thinking of You

PIP Challenge 2145 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card and I like that it can be made without a die cut!! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete