Pages

11/28/2021

Holiday Wishes ATC

 I played with a few dies sets that I hadn't used much tonight, and made another Christmas design with these Poppystamps dies. The birch tree frame and the squirrels are all by Poppystamps, and the tiny ornament hanging from the branch is by Crafters Companion. The sentiment is Flora and Fauna. My original idea was to draw a silver line to hang the ornament, but my silver pen had dried out and so I had to figure something else  that would work. A piece of silver thread, and holes punched beneath the branch and ornament solved my problem! Aren't they little squirrels cute with their holiday decorations up already?!

Poppystamps challenge, sweater weather
PIP challenge 2147, AG 

ABC Christmas challenge, w is for whimsical

SSS Monday, ATC 

CHNC challenge 570, Christmas

DL.Art's November linky 

SSS Wednesday, AG

4 comments:

  1. Cute card with the polka dot background and the fun squirrels! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squirrels are super cute and that ornament in the tree is the perfect little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for playing with Poppystamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 570 - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete