Pages

11/16/2021

Llama Wishes

A friend gave me some old papers that she was purging from her stash, and this patterned paper was among them. This llama print is by Paper Studios and I knew just the stamp to combine it with. I pulled out the llama stamp by Craft World, and coffee cup die by MFT. The vellum was also part of the destash, and I used stitched rectangle dies by Gina Marie Designs. A bit of pink twine, and  stamped sentiment by Simon Says Stamp...and I am done!


  2021 Fall and Winter Coffee Lovers Hop

 Word Art Wednesday 517-518

DL.Art's November linky 

CHN November PP challenge

Ally's Angels challenge 52, AG 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play for November. I used a sentiment stamp by Simon Says Stamp

Double Trouble challenge 97, Deja Brew. I did thing 1 and Thing 2 

6 comments:

  1. Love llamas, and the background paper is as adorable as the coffee cup sleeve... fun and very cute card. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, isn't it a wonderful feeling when you find just the perfect stamp for a card you are making?!?!? Your use of the vellum behind your stamped image is a clever way to highlight your focal point without completely covering your fun background paper! Thank you so much for bringing a smile to our faces with this fun design here at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so ca-uuute! I love llamas and this image is the 'spitting' image for the BG paper, too. Love how the pink twine pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Llama tell you this is one adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Karen! I love the colors and I would never have thought to use llamas. So clever and original. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #97A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete