Pages

11/27/2021

Have A Merry Little Christmas

I bought this cute fireplace die a long time ago, but never got around to actually using it. It was definitely time! I used a lot of different stamps and dies on this card and it was a lot of fun to make. The fireplace (with log and flames) and tiny mouse are by Poppystamps, and the tiny trees are by Gina Marie Designs. I also used a cat silhouette die by Impression Obsession, and stamp by Momenta. The fireplace looked bare, but I didn't have any garlands or stockings that are small enough to go with this set, so I added a string of colored rhinestones instead. I cut out some extra die cuts to play with when I have more free time and won't let this die set gather dust again!

Poppystamps challenge 86 , sweater weather

November Rudolph Days challenge

ABC Christmas challenge, W is for whimsical 

PIP challenge 2147, AG

DL.Art's November linky 

CHNC challenge, anything Christmas

SSS Wednesday, AG

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. You created such a warm scene. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I really like how you mixed your dies and created a heart warming scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet festive design and I could just curl up by that fire on this cold winter night!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming little scene! Love the rhinestone garland and the cutie mouse! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little bit of shine in the garland over the fireplace just takes this over the top! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect vignette! Thanks for playing along at Poppystamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and cozy Christmas card, Karen! I especially like the adorable mouse on the mantle. thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT

    ReplyDelete