Pages

11/15/2021

Tea Time

 It looks like I'm going heavy on the tea themed cards this week, although I'm actually a coffee drinker most of the time. Of course, a nice cup of tea is always great on a cold fall day, so I'm fine with either. The patterned paper is by Making Memories and I used a digital stamp image that I received in a grab bag from a blog friend. The sentiment is by TCP studios, and everything is colored with alcohol markers.

 2021 Fall and Winter Coffee lovers hop

DL.Art's November linky
 Word Art Wednesday 517-518

CHN November PP challenge 


 

5 comments:

  1. So super cute, Karen! I love him! I'm a tea drinker (herbal tea) - I can no longer drink coffee. Your paper coordinates with your image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Even though I'm scared to death of a mouse. That one's adorable. I drink way more coffee than tea but I love hot tea sometimes in cold weather. Have a great day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card I love the little mouse
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART November 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious and your patterned paper choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete