Pages

11/16/2021

Fall Blessings

Fall is my favorite season, and I never seem to make enough fall themed cards before I get caught up in my Christmas card and tag making. I did, however, manage to make this fall blessings card to send to my sister for Thanksgiving. The background is make with distress inks and I used a large leaf die by Sizzix, along with a pumpkin die cut from my stash, and vine die by Spellbinders. The sentiment die is by Karen Burniston and was cut from candy box packaging.

Four Seasons challenge, fall inspiration board 


 SSS Wednesday, Thanks or Thanksgiving
 Word Art Wednesday  

DL.Art's November Linky

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the background and the leaf is amazing. Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created, love the background and the beautiful big leaf! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT{Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is just GORGEOUS Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! What a super fun Autumn card. It's so warm and inviting. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at The Four Seasons Challenge, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT Member
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back!! Thanks also for sharing your wonderful Autumn card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy your art and I'm always so super grateful to have you share your art in our challenges.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete