Pages

11/16/2021

Thanksgiving Blessings

I used a coffee cup die by MFT, along with a pumpkin die by Sizzix and stitched rectangle by Gina Marie. The sentiment and stamped rope circle are by Gina K Designs.   I wish I had a full sheet of this pretty paper instead of just a scrap, but I made the most of it. I cut the coffee sleeve from the base paper, which I covered with the sentiment layer. No one will ever know! 

Snippets challenge 416. I used all scraps from my stash (had to really place my dies carefully because some of those scraps were tiny!

2021 Coffee Lovers Hop 

 Double Trouble challenge 97, Deja Brew. I did Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3

Try Stamping on Tuesday challenge 532, I used the sketch 

Four Seasons November challenge, Fall inspiration 

Caffeine Fueled November Paper Play. I used stamps by Gina K Designs

Word Art Wednesday 

AI challenge 316, Thanks or Thanksgiving

DL.Art's November linky 


15 comments:

  1. Fab winter warmer of a card. Love the autumnal snippets used - and the addition of the little piece of twine is inspired.

    See you up in the Playground Treehouse for a cup of coffee - or hot chocolate - whichever you prefer!

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this! I love how you used the background paper as part of the cup! Brilliant!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design and great papers!! Thankyou for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY ... another AWESOME design! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Karen, LOVE that leafy paper! Such a wonderful design, I want to run out to the coffe drive-thru for something special, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper and I really like the twine wrapped around the cup. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Karen! Love the colors and cute belly band for the coffee cup! Great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity and card with us! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpretation of TSOT sketch, and such a bright and colorful background with the matching sleeve... beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card and this worked well for so many of the challenged you are participating in. Thanks for sharing this over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creative way to use the sketch and perfect our coffee theme, and with such pretty fall paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely with that pretty paper as the sleeve of the cup. Love the detail of the stamped rope circle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Looks like someone will have a reason to be thankful this year. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and the added twine is a super touch!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Love you dsp :) Thank you for joining us at TSOT this time! Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that you used the bit below the sentiment to cover the cup, I always forget I can do that and no one would know. It is lovely paper too such rich colours. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete