Pages

11/12/2021

Cup of Tea

 I recently won a prize package from Pink and Main, and when I received my prize today I was so inspired that I immediately inked up this set of stamps. The set is Perfect Blend, and the papers are Sweater Weather, also by Pink and Main. The die set is by My Creative Time, and I colored everything with alcohol markers.

2021 Coffee Lovers Fall and Winter Hop


 Word Art Wednesday 517-518

CHN November PP challenge 

DL.Art's November linky

Double Trouble challenge 97, Deja Brew. I did Thing 1 and Thing 3 

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Nov 3, I used an image by the sponsor Pink and Main

 

13 comments:

  1. How cute! Nice prize and timely for the Coffee/Tea Hop! This is so pretty in purple. Love the fancy heart diecut and the adorable little mouse.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect time to get your prize. Your card is so cute, Love the heart die. Have a great weekend and enjoy lots of coffee.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image, great coloring and nice layout... fun and adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... this is so sweet. Love the bold pink colour you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! I have this adorable stamp set out to use - it's so cute.
    Love your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww!so aodrable!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this adorable little card! How cute is that mouse?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet image and love the saying with it. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwww! So super sweet! Love this. Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete