Pages

8/19/2022

Butterfly Garden

I was given a big bag of stationary by Current Inc, some years ago and put it aside to use in future projects. There were so many different sets that I ended up donating quite a bit of it to the Senior Center, but I saved some to use as card bases and embellishment sources. This pretty garden scene is combined with a stamped sentiment by Unity Stamp Co, and a butterfly image by Rubber Stampede. I stamped the butterfly, colored and then fussy cut. That coral colored seam binding is hand-dyed silk, which I bought as part of a ribbon assortment at a thrift shop long ago. This card will be added to my donation stash for the local retirement community and nursing homes.

Butterfly Challenge 172. I used the colors Forest green and Fulvos (dark yellow), plus a butterfly, and faux stitching.

DL.Art's August linky

PIP Challenge #2233 

 

2 comments:

  1. A perfectly delightful card. So,so pretty. Worth waiting to be finally used. Thankyou for coming and platying ion the garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete