Pages

8/11/2022

Post It Holder

I can't function without post-it pads, and I love making little post-it holders to give as stocking stuffers and small gifts to friends and family. The background base began with direct-to-paper inking which I sprayed with some water. Then I used assorted, old wood mounted stamps to make the background, and added a bit of drywall mesh that I colored with gold metallic pigment ink. Mounted it on chocolate brown card stock that I cut to fold around the post-it pad and I have the perfect masculine design.

Lost Coast Designs challenge 149, background in focus


Creative Crafting Uncles challenge 31, anything but a card
DL.Art August linky    

Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero, it's Hip to be Square

4 comments:

  1. Love your color palette and what a fun variety of stamped images for this. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, and what a useful gift! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! Thanks for staying crafty with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you added the drymesh to add heaps of squares! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete