Pages

8/12/2022

Pin Case

I have some fine tipped glue bottles that need to be sealed with a long, stainless steel pin (bad design in my opinion, but that's what I ended up with). Fortunately, the person who gave me the bottles also included some of these pins, but they were loose in a jar and I knew they would get lost. first thought was to make a simple fold over case with card stock, but I knew that would also get overlooked if I didn't make it stand out. Out came my G45 papers from the Gilded Lily collection. Why not make it pretty, as well as useful? I decorated it inside and out, then used a doily stamp by Inkadinkado to decorate the inside. A bit of stretchy gold cord, recycled from a gift box, makes it easy to open and close. 

 Here is what it looks like inside the case.

DL.Art August linky

Creative Crafting Uncles challenge #31, anything but a card

Double Trouble Challenge 117. I did Thing 1, Thing 2 and Thing 3 

Creative Creases Challenge #38, AG with a fun fold 



5 comments:

  1. What a clever idea, Karen, and so pretty, too! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #117.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Very victorian feeling! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, how super clever to create a solution for your glue pens... and a beautiful one at that! I use the same glue. The extra pins came in a plastic ziplock bag, but I like your solution much better! Thank you for sharing your pin holder and creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "S'More" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those patterned papers are beautiful and beautifully decorated gift box. Thank you for sharing this with us at Double Trouble and Creative Creases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, although I'm a SU demonstrator, I do love me some Graphic 45 paper! Yours is so pretty. I know I have some in my hoarding collection, (I mean stash!) so I will be CASEing this marvelous idea as I have those bottles too. Thank you for joining Creative Creases. Karen, Design Team

    ReplyDelete