Pages

8/17/2022

Gilded Lily

Here is another card that I made with the Gilded Lily collection by Graphic45.  The larger illustrated panels fit perfectly on a 5x7 card base, so I made a nice little stack of this larger card size to have handy. I layered papers and panels from the collection, then fussy cut elements from several of the prints to ink and layer on the card front. Some of the embellishments are popped up with foam tape for dimension and I left this card sentiment-free, so I can use it for any occasion.  

PIP Challenge #2233

DL.Art's August linky 

Double Trouble Challenge #118 . I did Thing 1 (These two definitely look like they're taking a break from any meaningtul pursuits , don't they? Thing 2: flowers, and Thing 3: entered at Crafter's Cafe

Crafter's Cafe challenge 288, relaxation 

5 comments:

  1. So elegant, Karen! Beautiful use of the paper collection, too.Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #118.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage images and these are so romantic. Great card design, Thanks for sharing with us at the Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, what a beautiful gilded lily card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Double Trouble for our "relaxation day" themed challenge. -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage card! Love all of the design elements you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this vintage classy card! I love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete