Pages

8/07/2022

Let The Celebration Begin

I pulled out a lot of really old scraps from my stash, colored up this cute little image that someone gave to me while back, and used dies by Spellbinders, Sizzix and Die-Sire to make this fun birthday card. The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions. This was the perfect opportunity to dig into my stash of scraps and snippets and die cut shapes to layer. I'm not sure who makes this stamp but it looks a lot like Stampendous. If you recognize it, please  give me a shout so I can stop obsessing about it!

 Pixie's Snippets challenge #434. Lots of snippets to die cut here..and don't tell anyone but the pink mat layer and the die cut label are not the same exact pink! With snippets, you use what you have.

SSS Monday, Birthday
 DL.Art's August linky

MFT Color Challenge 194 

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Karen! I would never have known there was any difference in the two shades of pink, and still can't see it. I love how well all the colours work together - and the little chick is so cut! I have a couple of those stamps somewhere as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! By the way, I have no idea who makes these images so if you have the same ones, can you let me know what mfg made them? Just to satisfy my curiosity, because I only had the stamped images and not the actual stamps.

      Delete
    2. Phew, I had to search - but those sweet stamps were made by Stampendous. xx

      Delete
  2. Well done on using up some of your really old snippets. Sweet chick stamp.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! Please come up to the Treehouse Bar to enjoy an Eggnog (with ice cream) or a Summery Mai Dai! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuuuuute! I love the little chick! The chick looks so familiar - I don't have it but I'm guessing Stampendous. Just a guess though - the chick's feathers remind me of Fluffles the cat's fur and he was from Stampendous. Hope you're having a great summer and are finding a way to stay cool!

    ReplyDelete