Pages

8/31/2022

Missed Your Birthday

 Oops! I somehow missed my brother-in-law's birthday this year so I had to scramble to make a belated card to send this week. I had this unmounted stamp in my stash that just needed some ink blending and masking for the clouds, and I turned it into a circular card. The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp, and I cut the round card base with a Sizzix nested die set.

Die Cut Divas August challenge, shaped cards

SSS Wednesday, AG 
 TTCRD Aug. 30 challenge, AG

Papercraft Challenges 85, AG or summertime 

3 comments:

  1. Nice save! Really nice save for forgetting a birthday. LOL I really like this wonderful scene. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month making a shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Karen, it's gorgeous for a last-minute card! Beautiful ink blending! He must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful landscape! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete