Pages

8/25/2022

Keep It Simple

I needed a couple of general themed cards to send and decided to dig out some old papers by Nikki Sivils that have been gathering dust in my craft closet. I used to have the terrible habit of overbuying if something was on sale, and this was an example of that. I bought papers from about 6 different collections, and none of them were likely to ever be used because I scrapbooked with solid card stock on the whole. These papers are BOLD and BRIGHT...and would clash with my photos. Thus, they sat in my craft closet for 12 years...argh.

Today was the day to remedy that by using them on this card. I made two of the same design, to take advantage of everything I had pulled out. The sentiment stamp is by Pink Fresh Studio, and the tag die is by Paper Smooches.

 
Paper Dragonfly Challenge #8, summertime buzz

DL.Art's August linky
   

No comments:

Post a Comment