Pages

7/05/2022

9 Ladies Dancing

As blue is my favorite color, I was thrilled to find a sheet of blue patterned paper as part of this Twelve Days of Christmas collection by Graphic45. Because I didn't have quite enough paper to fit a standard A2 card base, I decided to go slimline instead. I used one of the cut-aparts in the set, and added a frame which I cut from the opposite side of this patterned paper. Four chipboard embellishments are added to cover the seams from the frame pieces, and  I have another card to add to my holiday card stash.

ABC Christmas challenge, M is for Music
Double Trouble challenge 115. I did Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3  

Color Dare Challenge 503. I used squares for Ballerina, red, ivy, avocado, lagoon and Flowers.

DL.Art's July linky 

SSS Wednesday challenge, AG

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and looks like you had all the blocks, including snowflake and flowers. Lovely Graph45 paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such elegant paper - love what you did here. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, you can not go wrong with G45, always beautiful. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART July 2022 Linky challenge.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! So vintage and classy! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete