Pages

7/29/2022

July Garden Birthday

I had so much fun today with the Graphic45 paper pads, A Time to Flourish and The Children's Hour Calendar pad. The colors coordinated beautifully, which gave me a source of background paper to use with the cut-apart journaling cards in the Time to Flourish collection. As I only have an 8x8 paper pad of each of these, I fussy cut, trimmed off borders to re-use, and combined the papers with scrap from my stash to make it stretch. The sentiment stamp in blue is by DoCrafts.

DL.Art July linky 

Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero, birthday 

SSS Wednesday, AG

Inspiration Station July challenge , I was inspired by the summer and outdoor theme 

DL.Art's Thankful Thursday challenge 304, summer fun

2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to stop hoarding my G45 collections. This card is lovely and a great intrepretation of the inspiration photo at The Inspiration Station. Thanks for playing along.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks so much for joining in with the Stay Crafty challenge with A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete