Pages

7/22/2022

Holiday Greetings

 I'm on a Christmas in July frenzy here, and having a great time pulling out odds and ends, old papers and stamps, and adding to my card stash. This one uses paper by DCWV, a stamp by Fiskars and snowflake dies by Spellbinders and Crafters Companion. A heat embossed border strip and glittery cardstock plus rhinestones makes this one sparkle and shine.

I have to say that it's much more fun to make my holiday cards early, so I don't feel any pressure! 

Jingle Belles July challenge, Christmas with Bling

Double Trouble challenge 116, Christmas in July. I did Thing 1, Thing 2 and Thing 3 

Colorful Options July challenge, red white and blue 

ABC Christmas challenge, O is for Old (old stamps and papers)

Lost Coast Designs challenge 148, Christmas in July 

DL.Art July linky

Christmas Craft Creations July challenge, patterned papers  

Papercraft Challenge, Christmas in July 

BYSHC Christmas in July linky 

16 comments:

  1. Blue is such a pretty color for a non-traditional Christmas card, and love the glitter snowflakes peeking around the snowman... adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Jingle Belles Rock challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💗🤍💙 this!! What a fun Christmas card! Thank you for your continued support of the Colorful Options Challenge. Good luck! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little snowman. Love the snowflake background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and cheery Christmas card! Love the layout, the colors and your cute snowman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red, white & blue for Christmas. And that snowman is great - reminds me of the snowman from the original Rudolph movie (Burl Ives). Must be his vest! lol Gorgeous card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! I love the cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas card, just the right amount of bling, and looks great with the blue background! Thanks for playing along at DoubleTrouble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you about making cards early to avoid the pressure!! It's been my goal this year. This is a fun card - love the colors. The blue is pretty with your striped border!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors of this. The background paper has a denim feel to it. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, Karen!! I love the blue and red! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card... I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw... that snowman. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great design. I love the colors and that snowman is amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card too! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete