Pages

7/17/2022

Under the Sea

 I have a really old wood mounted stamp set by Hero Arts that I've always loved, and so I pulled it out recently and made a few cards with an under the sea theme. The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp, and the punched squares along the top are made from paint chip samples. Not only did I use an oldie but goodie stamp set, but I dusted off the spotlight stamping technique as well. Some jute and inked edges finished this card, which will go to my uncle for his birthday.

Double D challenge, creatures under the sea
DL.Art July challenge

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts, another year older

Colorful Options July challenge, red white or blue  

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you like it, it's a great stamp and card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete