Pages

7/17/2022

Graphic45 Sympathy card

I have a few Graphic45 collections in my stash, but am always loathe to cut into them.The papers are so beautiful that I can't bear to use them, but what good is that to anyone? So, this week I pulled out the Gilded Lily paper pack and embellishments, which is an older collection, and made several cards. When I put this card together, I realized that it would make a beautiful sympathy card so I added a stamped  sentiment by Winnie & Walter. First,  I die cut an oval with a Sizzix die and stamped the sentiment. After layering the oval die cut on a chipboard embellishment from the same Gilded Age collection, a small fussy cut flower, was added. The scalloped border was cut with a Spellbinders border die, and I tied on some seam binding ribbon. Many of the 12x12 papers lend themselves to cutting and layering, to form lovely embellishments and card borders, as well as backgrounds.

SSS Monday challenge, florals
DL. Art July linky challenge       

No comments:

Post a Comment