Pages

7/26/2022

Sweet Day

While I worked on my granddaughter's birthday card I decided to go ahead and make a card for my younger granddaughter as well. That way I won't find myself madly rushing to get a card made in time for her birthday when it comes around. I used a paper pad by Recollections, along with the same Spellbinders Spring Icon die set. The sentiment is from a set by Sunny Studios and I used Sizzix circle dies.  That ice cream bar die is adorable, but let me warn you...trying to keep from losing those teeny eye and mouth die cuts gave me a nervous breakdown.


 SSS Wednesday, card for a child

Allsorts challenge 686, summer 

DL.Art July linky

Inspiration Station challenge 34, picnic in summer. I was inspired by the summer food theme  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous summer card love the ice cream theme certainly welcome in the hot weather thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and adorable images. I have lost my share of teeny die cut pieces so now I put a piece of low tack tape behind them while they are still in the die. Sometimes that works and sometimes I loose them anyway. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete