Pages

7/17/2022

A Partridge in A Pear Tree

As I finally broke out my Graphic45 Christmas stash this month, I made another Christmas card to add to my card stack for the year. This card uses the Twelve Days of Christmas collection, and I used a Spellbinders fancy label die as embellishment. The cream colored mat is cut with a die by Winnie & Walter, and I fussy cut the floral spray and popped it up on foam tape for dimension. A card like this is fancy enough that it looks like I spent some time on it, but is easily mailed without extra postage. 

Snippets Challenge 432, Christmas in July. I used snippets from the Graphic 45 collection, as well as bits of card stock from my snippets stash. 

SSS Monday Challenge, florals

DL.Art July challenge 

Allsorts challenge 685, Christmas

Christmas Craft Creations July challenge, patterned paper  

ABC Christmas challenge, O is for old (old G45 papers)


8 comments:

  1. Another pretty card with the G45 DP's Karen, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely traditional Christmas card Karen - Thanks so much for joining my "Christmas in July" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Karen - sums up the start of Christmas perfectly and also very prettily!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - lovely vintage feel to this Christmas card.
    Cocktails by the paddling pool in the Snippets Playground - be there or be square! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely vintage design and great use of patterned paper! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am like you just can't bear to cut into graphic papers. I bought some packs of their embellishments in the hope it would entice me to use them but I love them all !!! Lol. This card is super. Just right for christmas cheer. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful papers! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use up your papers! This is so elegant and very pretty too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete