Pages

7/12/2022

Teacher's Pet

Here is another back to school bookmark that I made for my grandkids. This one uses a fun die by Hero Arts, along with cute little bookworms stamped and fussy cut from the Bookworm Messages stamp set. I colored everything with alcohol markers and layered paper from DCWV and my scrap stash. The sentiment is from Henry's Brilliance by Nikki Sivils. Aren't these bookworms with the glasses the cutest?! One year I laminated my bookmarks but I found that it made them too slippery and they kept falling out of the books so I leave them plain now.


 SSS Wednesday challenge, Back to School

DL.Art's July linky 

Colorful Options July challenge, red white and blue or rainbow of colors

Allsorts Challenge #684, animals 

Ally's Angels Challenge 60, AG  

3 comments:

  1. Another adorable bookmark!! Thanks again! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun image for our 'Allsorts' of Animals theme this week, thank you for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Karen - brilliant book die and the bookworms are so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete